Latest Welsh Government guidelines:
Stay local and keep Wales safe:
- always observe social distancing
- wash your hands regularly
- if you are meeting one other household, stay outdoors and stay local
- work from home if you can
Stay at home if you or anyone you live with has symptoms.
Monday 22nd June changes include:
- Enabling private prayer in places of worship where social distancing is maintained and gatherings do not take place
- Restarting the housing market by enabling house viewings to take place in vacant properties and house moves where a sale has been agreed but not yet completed
- Lifting the restrictions on outdoor sports courts but social distancing must be maintained. No contact or team sports will be allowed
- Enabling non-professional elite athletes, including Olympic and Paralympic hopefuls, to resume training.
On June 29, pupils will be returning to schools to check in, catch up and prepare for summer and September under plans announced by Education Minister Kirsty Williams.