I am pleased to let you know that the Community Council has reserved funds within its 2020 budget to award grants to community organisation’s which can demonstrate a clear need for financial support to benefit residents.
If you would like a copy of the application form along with guidance notes please download from the links below and return to the Clerk at email@example.com
If you need paper copies please email or phone Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 1.30pm.
Clerk to the Council/Responsible Financial Officer
Publication of audited accounts for the year ended 31 March 2020
Regulation 15(5) of the Accounts and Audit (Wales) Regulations 2014 (as amended)
requires that by 30 September 2020, Llanharan Community Council publish its
accounting statements for the year ended 31 March 2020 together with any
certificate, opinion, or report issued, given or made by the Auditor General.
The accounting statements in the form of an annual return have been published on
the Council’s website. However, the accounts are published before the conclusion of
the audit. Due to the impact of COVID-19, the Auditor General has not yet issued an
Latest Welsh Government guidelines:
Stay local and keep Wales safe:
- always observe social distancing
- wash your hands regularly
- if you are meeting one other household, stay outdoors and stay local
- work from home if you can
Stay at home if you or anyone you live with has symptoms.
Monday 22nd June changes include:
- Enabling private prayer in places of worship where social distancing is maintained and gatherings do not take place
- Restarting the housing market by enabling house viewings to take place in vacant properties and house moves where a sale has been agreed but not yet completed
- Lifting the restrictions on outdoor sports courts but social distancing must be maintained. No contact or team sports will be allowed
- Enabling non-professional elite athletes, including Olympic and Paralympic hopefuls, to resume training.
On June 29, pupils will be returning to schools to check in, catch up and prepare for summer and September under plans announced by Education Minister Kirsty Williams.